Lunacy concepts 2: Rectangles.
1. When you finish drawing a rectangle, all your properties are at hand #fittslaw
2. Width and position look different. I can't count how many times people confused width with X during the usability studies.
3. Moreover, position is way less useful than size so it's smaller.
4. Same for fills vs borders: they must look different so people don't confuse them.
5. There's no sense in typing the border width. It's one of a few values usually. So we have the presets.
6. When you use different values, we remember them so you have the history of the border width on the right.
7. Same for corner radius.